- Using a command window, cd to the ElixirFBP directory
- Type iex -S mix
- At the iex prompt, enter :observer.start This will open a window onto the Erlang virtual machine.
- Click on the Processes tab. You'll see a list of all the processes currently executing.
- Back at the iex prompt, enter Examples.Citibike.start to start the ElixirFBP version of the Streamtools Citibike example.
- Go back to the observer window and click on the "Name or Initial Func." column. This will sort the processes by their name. You should see something like the following:
- If you go back to the iex prompt again and enter ElixirFBP.Network.stop and then enter ElixirFBP.Network.stop_network you will see the "citibike" processes disappear as they forced to stop.
All the processes associated with the example start with "citibike".